If you change your mind on your purchase, you have a full 365 days to return it for a refund subject to some exclusions set out below. All goods must be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached.
There are some exclusions to our 365 day returns policy, which are detailed below (unless faulty or not as described):
- Nutritional products or food items must be authorised for return and the best before date must be within 28 days
- Any customised items such as wheel builds cannot be returned or personalised items
- GPS systems such as sports watches or cycle computers can only be returned if unregistered
- For hygiene reasons, any intimate garments such as underwear and swimsuits can only be returned if the items are unworn (and any protective packaging remains)
- Gift vouchers
- Products received over 365 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed
- Products returned in an unsatisfactory condition, including damage caused by the courier or due to insufficient packaging.
- Any back ordered item that you are notified that is special order. You will be notified via email if an item is special order.
- Groupset Kits are As-Is. No Substitutions or returns/exchanges of individual parts or kits are allowed.
Please note, that we reserve the right to refuse a return if we believe the purpose was for stock trading/reselling and not personal use.
Returned items will be checked by one of our specialists to ensure they meet the criteria set out in this Returns and Refund policy. Please note if you return items which are outside our Returns and Refund policy we will be unable to process a full refund. We will contact you in such circumstances
We cannot offer exchanges for unwanted items; please place a new order for any alternative items you require. All refunds will be issued to the original payment method on the order within 7 days of receipt at our warehouse or once the item has been checked by one of our specialists.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returned goods should be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached.