The first reflective product designed to be applied to your skin, the Safety Skin Reflective Skin Spread helps to keep you seen in low lighting conditions and offers unmatched comfort, fashion and performance in visibility enhancement.
Directions for Use
Twist up product. Firmly swipe back and forth on skin in areas visible to traffic. Apply until the grey colour of the stick transfers to your skin. Product appears grey in colour, reflecting light back to the light source. Test until desired reflectiveness is reached: take a photograph with flash to reveal reflectivity, then if necessary, apply more. Remove after activity with a wet wipe or soap and water. WARNING – for external use only. Do not use on broken skin. If skin irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of the reach of children.
C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Mineral Wax, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba Wax), Vitamin E Acetate, and Reflectant.
- Thoughtfully formulated with ingredients proven to be safe for use on the skin
- With a hypoallergenic wax base allows natural perspiration during activity
- Both rain and sweat resistant
- Suitable for use anytime visibility is reduced
- Great for low lighting environments, during inclement weather conditions, and varying terrains
- Provides full freedom of movement
- Reflectivity on the arms and/or legs creates a dynamic visual cue which makes you more recognisable as human to passing traffic
- Paraben free, cruelty free, vegan friendly
- Made in the USA