Green Fizz is an incredible foaming bike wash that has allowed Pedro’s to quickly, easily, and effectively wash thousands of bikes around the world at major events like the Sea Otter Classic in California to Riva del Garda in Italy.
The new and improved Green Fizz bike wash safely, naturally and effectively removes tough dirt and grime from the whole bike. Developed specifically for bicycle washing, Green Fizz can safely be used on any material without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts.
The pre-activated, biodegradable formula uses advanced plant-derived surfactants and incredible foaming action to reach surfaces and loosen dirt allowing it to be easily wiped or rinsed away leaving your bike looking like new.
Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Available in ready-to-use trigger sprayer bottles.
- Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike
- Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts
- Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC
1. Spray straight from the bottle onto all parts of the bike and let sit for a few minutes. Do not let dry.
2. Rinse well with water using low to medium pressure and then dry with clean rag.
3. Green Fizz can also be used mixed into a bucket of water. Then dip a brush into the suds and scrub the whole bike.
4. Though it will remove some dirt from chains, cassettes and chainrings, Green Fizz is not designed for heavy duty degreasing. Instead, use Pedro’s Bye Grease for the best results.