Is it a backpack? Is it a pannier? No, it is a bicycle backpack! This handy and sporty bag can be carried in five ways
The Basil Daypack Nordlicht has a padded back and shoulder straps, making it very comfortable to carry. It differs from the regular Miles backpack thanks to the addition of Nordlicht Technology*. An LED strip is located at the front of the bag and is activated with the push of a button to help you more visible in low-light conditions.
You can easily hook the bag to your luggage carrier (even on your electric bike) with the Hook-On system. Also waterproof, bag has a roll-top closure and can withstand a heavy rain shower, so your gear stays dry while cycling. You can easily store items in the various compartments.
*Nordlicht Technology can be used as additional lightning and should under no circumstances replace the legally required bicycle light. Whenever any light is used on a bicycle, it must at all times comply with local regulations.
- 5 ways to carry: shoulder, cross-body, hand held, on back, on luggage carrier
- Matt Tarpaulin outer fabric in black
- Waterproof (IPX 3)
- Orange details: buckle, elastic cords, lining, PU- logo and zipper puller
- Removable and adjustable padded backpack straps
- Padded shoulder belt with removable patch for extra comfort
- Fine mesh pockets on sides
- integrated LED-strip
- Loop for attaching LED
- Reflective logo and strips
- Drain hole, for water that enters the outer bag
- Extra air ventilation in padding by using bigger mesh than normal
- Orange lining with waterproof rolltop closure.
- Hook On system hidden in zipper pocket
- Capacity: 17L